Loel WarschM.D. Request An Appointment Locations
Dr. Loel Warsch is a double board certified Anesthesiologist and Pain Medicine specialist. He focuses on a multimodal multidisciplinary approach to effectively treat chronic pain. He is compassionate and caring and his approach uses both medications as well as minimally invasive procedures and surgeries. He believes that each patient is unique and customizes an individual treatment plan that is specific to each patient’s goals.
Dr. Warsch has a passion for neuromodulation including spinal cord stimulation and peripheral nerve stimulation. He has lectured locally and nationally on these topics and more. He is a published researcher who has continued to lecture to Pain Medicine trainees at the University of Miami and is a member of multiple prestigious anesthesiology and pain medicine societies.
Outside of work, Dr. Warsch loves to spend time with his family, exercise and watch sports. He is a passionate Dolphins, Heat and Florida Gator fan.
- BS – University Of Florida, FL
- MD – University of Miami Miller School of Medicine, FL
- Anesthesiology – University Of Miami/Jackson Memorial Health System, FL
- Interventional and Chronic Pain Medicine Fellowship, University of Miami / Jackson Memorial Health System, FL
- American Board of Anesthesiology – Board Certified Pain Medicine – 2020-2030
- American Board of Anesthesiology – Board Certified Anesthesiologist – 2019-2029
Resolute Pain Solutions - Stuart111 SE Osceola St, Stuart,
FL, 34994 (866) 228-7676
Resolute Pain Solutions - Port Saint Lucie10244 US 1, Port St. Lucie,
FL, 34952 (866) 228-7676